Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Yes sir, in English

Today, I'll give it a try in English. Not only because more people will be able to read my blog, but also because it's good to practice my foreign languages. I might write in Dutch again tomorrow, because it is always easier to communicate in your mother tongue, at least that's what I think...

It seems a rather boring day, but then again, that depends on how you want to look at things. What did capture my attention, is the huge discussion about the concert of DJ Tiësto in Hasselt, a town in Belgium. It was the first time that a huge concert took place in Hasselt, because the hall there is brand new (and very big, with great acoustics). Tiësto played 8 hours long (from 10 pm to 6 am)and quite a few inhabitans of Hasselt couldn't sleep because of the bass sounds or the people singing and shouting after the concert.

Isn't it a bit silly that that's what people are talking about, that such things make or break their days? Of course, they had major sleeping problems, but above all, it's clear that they don't have anything else to worry about. The youth is making (a bit of) noise while happily partying, tell me, isn't that something to be grateful about?

1 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I slept very well that night ;-)

http://tine.blog-city.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home